Saturday, 3 December 2011

Almost 2 years

Funny. It has been almost two years since I last posted on my blog. I thought I dropped by and check it out. I did a minor revamp and I have to say I enjoyed it because the new blogger dashboard is way better than the old ones. It's really funny reading my old posts and see how I used to write especially about anime. I really liked it. I don't think I will be posting regularly, maybe not even at all. But for some strange reason I can't seem to let go of this blog. I don't know why. Maybe it is because this is the first blog I've ever had, maybe it reminds me of some phases of my life... I don't know. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Σήμερα κατά λάθος πέρασα από εδώ, πρώτη φορά. Μερικά κείμενά σου μου άρεσαν.

Γιατί γράφεις στα αγγλικά τώρα? Δεν ζεις Ελλάδα?

Σταμάτησες να βλέπεις anime? "Μεγάλωσες"?

alex.00 said...

χαχαχ! τωρα ειδα το κομμεντ! ΕΝΑ ενα...

αγγλικα βασικα δε ξερω γιατι γραφω... ετσι μου βγαινει καμια φορα., εκτος απο καποια ποστ για τους abs που ειναι επιτηδες στα αγγλικα.

Ελλαδα ζω και θα ζω απο οτι φαινεται για παντα :(

ανιμε εξακολουθω να βλεπω αλλα οχι με τους ιδιους ρυθμους και κυριως βλεπω παλιους τιτλους.

"Μεγαλωσες"?... δε ξερω, ειναι φορες που νομιζω ναι και αλλες οχι.