Thursday, 17 September 2009

Das photo log

Many of you might wonder how my date with royalty turned out XD. Well it proved to be better than I expected, although, Blanka was competing on the opposite side of the field and I wasn’t able to watch her jump. When she got into the pitch I was the first one to realize. I got up and shouted my heart out calling her name and waving my hands. She heard me and waved to the crowd, but to my misfortune, she couldn’t see me. Anyway, we watched Yelena flying and my brother got some close up shots. Hooray!
In order to memorize this weekend I decided to start a photo log using simpleviewer. I also uploaded some photos from Japan & Anime Party hosted by Sakura Syndrome. Hopefully, I will be updating this photo album regularly (or maybe not :P).
So go on and take a look. You can also find this photo log in the sidebar in the respective button.

p.s. Yaaaay! My photo log uses onmouseover/onmouseout!!! Ultimate respect to my brother Chris who is da script p.i.m.p.

No comments: